Kent Rental Allowance & Key Rental Market Information for Mount Gambier, April 2018
13th April, 2018
Kent’s rental allowance and rental market information for Mount Gambier (as of April 2018) is now available to download.
Our Rent Allowance and Rental Property Matrix has been created to provide our valued clients with the most reliable rental property data available. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that human resources departments and their employees have access to an accurate source of information regarding expected rental allowance rates. This information is invaluable when making decisions regarding assignee relocation.
Covering an area of 23 square kilometres, Mount Gambier has a rental property vacancy rate of 1.3% and 0-14year olds are the predominant age group. Average rental prices, as of April 2018, were:
- 1 Bedroom: $152 per week
- 2 Bedroom: $226 per week
- 3 Bedroom: $295 per week
- 4 Bedroom: $355 per week
Things To See and Do in Mount Gambier
Located in a picturesque volcanic landscape surrounded by pine tree plantations, Mount Gambier offers plenty of scenic spots to explore and enjoy, as well as a range of other attractions. Just some of the things to see and do in Mount Gambier include:
- The Blue Lake: An intense blue colour, this lake is 75m deep and fills an extinct volcanic crater.
- Centenary Tower: Built in the 1900s, this is the highest landmark in Mount Gambier and provides fantastic views.
- The Crater Lakes: Mount Gambier is home to a variety of lakes, including Browne’s Lake, Valley Lake and Leg of Mutton Lake.
- The Old Courthouse: For a taste of the region’s history, this is the building to visit.
- Cave Gardens: The first water source for the region is now home to a beautiful rose garden.
All of our rental property data has been collated from a range of reputable sources, including intra-state real estate institutes and media releases from respected bodies and regulating organisations. We only publish this data after it has been scrupulously checked and cross-referenced. As a leader in the relocations industry and rental property management, it is our goal to provide human resources departments with the tools and information to ensure smooth employee transitions.