Kent Wins Customer Service Excellence Award for the Sixth Consecutive Year
17th August, 2017
Kent Relocation Services is proud to announce that we have been awarded the 2017 Australian Business Award (ABA) for Service Excellence. This is the sixth consecutive year that Kent has won this award.
This highly regarded award is assessed by means of an objective and intricate framework, wherein eligible businesses are evaluated based on world-class performance standards.
Kent scored exceptionally well across all measurable components of the award category, demonstrating leadership and innovation in the pursuit of service excellence.
Kent Relocation Services CEO, Adam Blythe said, “Kent is delighted to have won the Australian Business Award for Service Excellence for the sixth consecutive year. The entire Kent team is 100% committed to providing exceptional customer service and successful, stress-free relocation services for each and every move that we do. This award is well-deserved recognition of our dedication.”
“Over the past few years, Kent Relocation Services has really transformed into a client-based organisation, leveraging all stakeholders to unlock value within the Kent team. Our corporate clients remain at the forefront of our decision-making, as we constantly seek to improve our processes, and make our clients’ businesses run more effectively. With corporate clients spread across all sectors, we competitively partner to navigate an ever-changing marketplace,” said Blythe.
Kent Relocation Services implements unique cost-saving practices, as well as fundamental customer-service skills, particularly within our vertical service solutions. The impact of these solutions sees us creating tailor-made partnerships that exceed expectations, and improve agendas for each client.
Recent client-centric service innovations, which Kent Relocation Services has developed include:
- Kent is the only removals and relocations company in Australia prepared to offer a written guarantee and genuine rebates if we let our clients down. In fact, Kent guarantees a minimum 95% Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI), or we provide a 1% rebate to clients for every 1% the CSI falls below 95%
- A one-stop online global information resource for assignees, which is akin to a moving home version of the Lonely Planet guides
- A national property management team that provides expert services for staff housing. This option has proved drastically cheaper for clients previously using serviced apartments and hotels
- A Kent-owned furniture hire service that has reduced our clients’ furniture hire costs by as much as 9%
- Custom designed solutions that fits our client’s business needs, rather than expecting them to shape their business practices to fit our service offerings. Some of our recently-tailored product offerings include:
- Serviced properties for client employees, including a room booking portal to eradicate the need for premium cost service serviced apartments and streaming the interim employee accommodation process
- Furniture and whitegoods hire division, which reduces client hire costs by an average of 14%, while providing furniture quality above industry benchmarks
- Departure, orientation and settling-in services, designed to minimise disruption and stress for relocating employees and their families
- School and home searches, featuring in-depth pre-arrival needs analysis
- Domestic and international removals and secure storage services.
Kent is proud to have earned countless domestic and international awards and industry accolades.
However, as appreciative as we are to have earned these awards, the validation of our success that matters most to us are the hundreds of contracts that we are awarded and renewed each year across most every industry sector in Australia and abroad. With an average contract length of over 10 years, and many over 25, it is this year-on-year ability and continued commitment to deliver successful outcomes for our partner clients that matters most.