Ultimate Moving House Checklist for Relocating Employees Available Now
15th December, 2015
Kent Relocation Services Ultimate Moving House Checklist for relocating employees is available now! All HR managers should download and distribute this comprehensive moving checklist to assignees to help ensure a successful, stress-free start to their new working life.
Following these moving house tips will help guarantee you are equipped with the moving tips and packing tips needed for a successful domestic or international relocation, beginning from two-months prior to the relocation, all the way through to moving day itself. The moving house checklist consists of:
- A two months to moving list, providing you with moving tips designed to build a solid foundation for your approaching relocation, such as booking in car transport and pet relocation services. It also outlines the importance of researching your new area, especially if you have children and need to enrol them in a new school
- A one month to moving checklist with a wide array of packing tips, such as the types of items to pack first, and the best packing materials to use. This moving out checklist also recommends arranging removals insurance for belongings and starting to dismantle furniture that is not used regularly
- A two weeks to moving list containing moving tips such as confirming the relocation date and time with Kent’s professional removalists, notifying utility providers of disconnection dates and arranging mail redirection through Australia Post
- A one week to moving list, recommending you organise times with solicitors to collect keys for the property and to carry out a final inspection, as well as organising a locksmith to change the locks at the new property
- A day before moving checklist, outlining handy last-minute moving tips, such as placing important items (like passports, jewellery and birth certificates) in a safe, secure place, and packing an ‘Essentials Box’ stocked with items required on moving day (like mobile phone chargers, snacks, a kettle, a first aid kit and any medication)
- A moving day checklist, outlining the importance of ensuring removals access at both ends of the move, providing clear instructions to and a furniture floor plan to the professional removalists.
So, if you want your employees to have a smooth, stress-free relocation and an easy start to their new working life, download Kent Relocation Services Ultimate Moving House Checklist for Relocating Employees now.